Sunday 30 August 2009

air pressure dlm flight

On reaching Malaga from Gatwick, the air pressure made my ear ache. The penetrating pain was killing. Sangat saket. I told Mira, and she said it will soon be over. Inhale, exhale. Minutes seem like years. And the pain grew stronger. I feared my head would burst, not realizing that tears started rolling down my cheeks. At that time, if it is my time, i pray that i would never loose grip on Him. I wish that till my last second, my heart stays with Him. The pain made me think of my purpose in the world, and that scares me. I am afraid the 22 years of my life is wasted.

The night before departure, i search for the source of my three ultimate worries, which are:
I was afraid that i cant stand the weather, its awful hot.

I was afraid that the flu will get worse.

I am afraid that something happened during the journey which will deter the journey.

I failed to get the answer. Then i decided that i cannot do anything. The next day, i wonder why do i bother to be worried for i have prepared and double check everything. Ive made my list and stuff. Why should i worry when He is there. Why should i? Didnt i believe in Him? Didnt i know that he's closer than the jugular veins? Alhamdulillah, everything went well. Will update the pictures later. Tata!

0 comments: