Wednesday 13 May 2009

ting tong

Woke up earlier than usual. 6.45am. Washed my hair, washed the clothes. wiped the sink. washed my hands a number of times in school. applied and reapplied handcream anytime i think of handcream. Got back from school, found my brain fuming at the messy stack of magazines. searched for pen and paper, start writing...

"Dear Cleaner, I am sorry ive to tell you this but i found the house not being cleaned properly. The bin in the kitchen was not emptied and the stack of magazines was messed up. I mean, i dont mind you reading but please ARRANGE it back as it was. By saying this i mean...arrange it according to the size and do it neatly. The surfaces were not wiped too although ive made sure i left it clear (so you can clean it). Please, i dont pay to keep my house dirty. Many thanks."
and i found myself writing this in my head. I sat on the chair, took a deep breath. Went up to hide the magazines, cleaned the surfaces myself. Astaghfirullahalazim. Went into my room, wiped the sink, though its dry. Come here (to iVillage to print but write new post instead). Will send the file to Micheal Hall and gonna go back and basuh pinggan and vacuum ground floor.
oops. bahaye. i see red.

MAY and JUNE
16th May - (exam? ;p) Finalize display for Msian Fest, buat kasut tempurung
18th May - dentist 1430
20th or 21st May? - NUFFIELD training (Infection Prevention) 1400
21st May - masak utk SBE
27th May - Malaysian Festival
1st to 8th June - Nuffield Outpatients Department
18th June - Health and Safety Training Nuffield
19th June - Submit Comparative Education

READING
Reading skills
Learner Autonomy
Learner Training
Study Skills
SAWS
Literacy

0 comments: