Tuesday 14 July 2009

Issue saye dan Dewan

The Saturdays:
Here in my heart we got issues,
dont know if i could hate you or miss you

Tiku sings:
Oh Micheal now ive gotta write issues,
Dont know if i wanna run to Mogadishu

The Saturdays:
Sometimes
I Feel like I’m going out of
My mind,
Boy the way you do me is a
damn crime,
But then you smile at me
and its all right,

Tiku sings:
All the time, i feel like im going outta my mind
Mike the way you do me still can be considered a normal crime
but then when you supervise my dz, needs me to stay awake all night....

Dear Micheal ive got a week to think of my issues
now i think i will need some tissue...

Har Har Har...caffeine please....

5 comments:

azarsyafiq said...

hahaha..best2..biler nak masuk studio recording kak??huhu

TRAVELLER said...

Ya ukhti

Ini tissue~

hihi fenin dengan dissertation, mari makan dessert!

*hugs*

zatiMJ said...

tiku! g ar bli caffeine baru. yg lama tak bekesan la. haha

awatif 'adilah atan said...

azar: derang dah suh masuk studio...tapi i busy la katekan.
traveller: thanks for the tissue! :)
zati: okeh. g asda nnt aku beli yang botol besar, ngan creamer skali!

JARYN said...

i like this one too