Wednesday 21 January 2009

what blogging means to me

Years gone by. its been... i dunno how many years ive been blogging now. when i look back at my writings over the years, i see changes. yup. the way i write. being a blogger doesnt mean i only write, i read too. Its just that lately, i was so lazy to write. well, i thought i was lazy to write. However, i recently, i dont think so. Cause i write in my diary, and journal. i write...almost everyday. sometimes, i could just got out from bed in the middle of the night, to look for my journal and write something. If u like to blog-hop, you will see a pattern. esp the blogs that u visit regularly...(i know some of u agree to this). There will be emo blogs, fashion blog, narcissistic ones.. and many more. So, i think i know why i dont have any idea to write now. Cause i hope to write something that is not related to me. i dont have the desire to, well...at least not for now. If i have problem with myself...i will talk to myself. i dont have to tell the world, do i? i feel it is not important anymore to tell others about whats happening in my life, cause it wont be interesting to anyone to read. i prefer to read now. i am a blog-reader. wah...no longer a blog writer.

5 comments:

LiloKasim said...

mine would be the narcissistic one! hehe. mish u tiku...

love,
your lilo.

Anonymous said...

haha..welkam 2 da club..

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

I cant call myself a blog reader lagi. aku rasa aku dasyat sgt blog hop, aku should consider myself as a blog stalker dah :D and aku pun rasa aku nyeh narcissistic heh heh :D

putbest said...

what's with the word narcissistic ni. i saw it being used too many times la harini. 6 kot? tht's a lot! huhu. anyway. haha. ak rs ak emo pnye lor.:p. anyway, urs is more of a neutralization experience kalau baca. hehe. so bile tertekan baca urs akan rs a bit neutralised la. not entirely happy but just reasonably rational balik. i can say for happiness i read kb's! hehe.

awatif 'adilah atan said...

emo put? haih...comel la ko! aku rindu sama ko...nk peluk put!