Monday 27 October 2008

and so i violated myself

i violated myself
by realizing that i have ample time in hand
and doing nothing
not taking the chance
and realizing that
i m strangled after that

i violated myself
by pumping myself with food
till my eyes are way too heavy to read

and
i violated myself again
promising myself that i would colour
my dreams with rainbow
then i painted it dull
and dark

am i going to violate myself
again and again?
knowing that ive done it,
im still doing it

tiku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hah...makanla lagi sume cheese, cakes, mayonnaise, sugars!!
makan! asek nk makan! exercise tanak!
eiii...tiku pemalas.
reading log dah brape lame tak update!
ade esaimen, tp tgk movie.
nk beli tanah tapi asek surf adidas
nk kurus tapi asek nk makan aje.
puase tiku..puase.

ps: aku tanak kawan ngan budak name tiku neh. die dahla pemalas, suke buang mase. g jauh2 sane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a'ah..mmg pn.sape nk kwn ngan die..(versi ckp kt daniel)..haha

sha2samin said...

ahahaaaa..
ur sabotaging urself..
im doing dat too..
cam syall je kn???

nway,
lets make a deal..
30days..
we be da best dat we can be..

amacam?? ade brani x take on my challenge???
hit me back tau..

Athirah Dahman said...

tiku, knape tirah rase cam u're d voice in my head? (tukar nama tiku tu kpd tirah heheh)