Tuesday 29 July 2008

my favourite chapter in life

i told you that ure my favourite chapter in life. as i flip through the pages, i found that meeting you gives me the most colourful page.you give me rainbow, as well as storm! haha. thanks for that. glad for heart to heart session that manage to entangle all my questions. there are not many, but they are killing. heh. i cant tell whether we wil meet again, because at times i feel if we just keep each other as history, and not meeting each other anymore will make it easier.,well, at least for me. honestly, i am not ready to meet u again. afraid that i might fall for you. not again. sorry i just dont know how to give up on you. yeah, now youre my favourite chapter, still. the chapter that i remember the most, but i dont mean to re-live it again.

Ungu - Cinta Dalam Hati -

2 comments:

alia amirah said...

hero vid ni aku suke, sbb hensem. fall in love immediately after watching him in LOVE movie. owh, darius!! *gatal*

awatif 'adilah atan said...

isk3...alia2...takpe. silelah menggatal. aku tak kesah. ko jgak yg kene garu.