Sunday 27 April 2008

aim high, but do not forget the ground

as time gets tough, and things seem so difficult to understand..i doubt my ability to accomplish my dreams. i think, and rethink about it. its hard to get the answers, and even i do, it is not what i want to hear. so i decided to leave it, and continue to believe in myself as i always do. i see myself as the paths to my dreams, for everything depend on me now.

" have courage for greatest sorrows of life and patience for the small ones, and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily tasks, go to sleep in peace. God id awake"
- Victor Hugo

"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand. anyone may gather it and no limit is set. Everyone can reach this love through meditation, spirit of prayer, and sacrifice, by an intense inner life."
- Mother Teresa

and this is my favourite:
"One forgives as much as one loves"
- Duc de la Rouchefoucauld

0 comments: