Friday 29 February 2008

line dancing

2326, nearly one hour past my bedtime. i admit i am tired and my legs are killing me. dancing for few hours, in heels. mmgla saket. but that isnt the thing, coz i enjoyed myself. now i realize two facts about myself. (told ya, im here to get to know myself). one thing that put a smile on my face is when i am dancing. second, i feel good when im sweating. like play games, jog, and sweat all over. gosh, i miss that feeling. and i miss tasha too. my partner in crime.no, i mean in sports. hurm. back to line dancing... its not awkward if i start to listen to country, waltz. at first i saw the advertisement about this nearly a week ago, and i almost forgot. i dont think many people will go, but i remember kak sal and kak linda pesan, grab the opportunity to mix with the locals. and thats what im doing. i just wanna know how it's like here. i learn a thing or two like the dancing floor etiquette. yes, i enjoyed myself tonight. and i meet people, mix with them, talk to them, dance with them. it's a nice feeling for me.. i feel quite okay now. im in the mood for buble again. and i started to sing, and listen to songs. i couldnt write much, for im very tired. need to perform isya', and then ill go to bed straightaway. :)

0 comments: