Saturday 23 February 2008

abah

arineh cam blank and miserable. mayb sbab i found out abah was submitted to hosp smalam. guess age is taking toll on abah now.

born on april 9, 1945 in jb. im proud of my abah, for a loving and supporting abah he's been. thats y i wrote a short story on abah on my school's mag.. "azimat ayah". i know abah love that..always wanting me to write more. insyaAllah, ill write again.
he's the man that i love, for his taste in clothing, for his 'abnormal tidiness'. just look at the way abah lipat kaen. 'bertulang'. no one can iron baju the way abah does. sometimes when a cloth is too complicated for me to iron, ill ask for abah's help. kemas gile sampai tak brani nak duduk klu pakai bj yang abah iron. "air tuh..jgn letak tepi sgt, karang tertepis" "plug iron da cabut blom?" balek kaje..abah's fav phrase.. "halo mam, halo dilah". but most of the time he will start with "halo mam" coz kakman is the only one yang ade kat umah.
i still remember mase mak operation. i saw abah cried. yes, he's sentimental.
i know buble thru abah jgak. i hum to ''sway"'s tune, and abah completed the whole song. he'll sing to his oldies sometimes at home. he brought my ipod to work. i wish i can buy him a phone.
trip to shopping mall, its not hard to look for abah. he will stroll along renoma, (abah, have u got ur renoma baju yg abah minat sgt arituh? wink!)
mase tamtam mati, abah bz cari kuceng. and when kak farah told us about kuceng kat poliklinik azhar tuh, abah took me straightaway to that place. (but i didnt adopt the cat..die da besar, i want a kitten).

i dont want anything now, i just want abah to be healthy and happy. tp i cannot do anything for i am far from home. therefore i cannot give him anything, just du'a. aku akan sentiasa mendoakan kesihatan abah... abah, forgive me for my wrongdoings slame neh. words are not enough to thank you for all your effort to put me in my place i am now. i have one slid reason to do my best here, to take care of myself, that is to make you proud. in a way to thank you. i love you, abah.

1 comments:

Atiqa Saleh said...

sy tau cherita azimat abah anda:)