Tuesday 19 February 2008

i feel warm when i shiver

sorry if this post didnt sound merry, but thats what i am thinking now. this land is totally new to me, i know nothing about it. i have no idea at all. that means i start from zero. i come here with memories, that will stay as memories. i am here, to look for myself, which i am not able to track in my lovely country. i come here with no regrets, coz i have clear everything before i depart. i have found answers to my questions, i only have one left. which i think wouldnt be answered. i shiver in the cold, i feel warm. i shiver when then wind blows, i found serenity. my fingers ache in the cold night, i tighten my grip. yes, i am content, starting anew. it is something that i want to do..for so long. despite of the loneliness...i found peace. alhamdulillah.

0 comments: