Tuesday 16 June 2009

technology


On one side of the story-technology fails me. It puts me off since i can only use the computer when im in library or ivillage or places like that. However, i feel blessed because this situation makes me think-if only i have the laptop with me, will i be focusing on my work. get the idea? nope? okay...ill explain then.
Currently, i can only use the net or 'word' around 9am-8pm. I can use it before class (in the computer-room-next-door) or up to 8pm in the library. There is a 24-hour computer room, but i will only use it if my life's on the brink. So, there goes the limited usage of the net. BUT...since i cant surf in the room, i spend most of my time reading. Read..and read..and read. Finished JK Rowling's, starting on Sophie Kinsella. not forgetting my academic reading. i think this is the answer of my prayers. Used to pray for more time to read. I like lying in bed, just read. Wishing for more time in the library. Now i know what people meant when they say that God works miraculously. Not much interruption from the internet. Selamat dari offtask. My fingers are aching for writing more that i am used to, but thats okay. Lets call it internalizing data. Still thinking of getting a new laptop, but thats a 50-50. That would cost me a fortune kan, so need to think about it thoroughly. So, there i go.Love you. da~

0 comments: