Saturday 30 August 2008

Happy Birthday, my guardian angel


31 august
the malaysians will be busy celebrating the independence day. i am busy remembering my sister's birthday. hehe. so, this is the first time i am away from her. away as in...so far away. i called her last night, but she is pening. i talked to mak only. (haiya, ape kes time besday tido awal kan..if that is my birthday, i will wait for others to wish me..haha).

so, this is the story about my guardian angel.

born on the 31st august 1985, i like the way our birthday is just a twist of number. i was born on 13th of aug, and she is 31st of aug. yeah, forget about the date. i remember she said to me once, "one reason for us to be born on these date is so that you will be older than me,". fine2.. i dont mind being older in date-wise, not in reality. haha. this girl is naturally good with kids and elderly. i just cant understand why kids love her. i mean, i love kids too, but they dont like me. isk. pathetic. when she is having a conversation with the veterans, one can tell that the older people love her. tak caye tanye tok. kakmam memang geng ngan 'tok and the gang'. she had problems with self-esteem before, but she work that out and her spirit prevails. i think she does not realize how much power she has, making her eligible for 'super-woman' title. hurm. maybe not physically. emotionally, she is strong. very strong. i wonder how she can read those thick books in the midst of my nephew. hurm. she got a first class on her project. she got A in bahasa Arab, the one she always get lower than B. i wonder how she did that.

it is such a pity that she has me as her little sister. i am always in a mess. always in unstable state of emotion. i think i will continue to be a pain in the ass for her. it is your luck, to have me. it is unfortunate, because you cannot alter that fact.

from my side of story, if i could ever change my happiness with her sorrow, i would. if i could trade in my laughter with her tears, i am more than willing to do so. she is the kind of person that will put her needs behind, and prioritize mine. i could see this, even when she was just a child. when mak gave birth to Saddam..she will bought me something from school. everyday. she was just in lower primary. if i was in her place, i do not think i would do that.

if there is one thing i wanna tell her, it is this: "you never know how much you have inspired me with your spirit. you will never have an idea on how well you know me, and how easy it is for you to interpret me. even i cannot understand myself. you always have a way to straighten up my path when i am a mess. it is you who never fails to bring me up, at my lowest point in life. maybe i never say anything like this, but deep down inside, you are the air that i breathe."

happy birthday, dear Guardian Angel.

dedicated to:
Aziatul Akmam Atan @ Abdullah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my tears run from my eyes when i read this..finlly i know how much you love me.(aku tau hang mmg syg aku,i just wanna hear it from you).
Kesibukan aku buat aku x sempat nak melayan sms,call hang.Kdg2 aku rindu sgt2 kat hang..and right after that phone ring..ITS you.

just remember my dear sis... you will always have me in whatever situation because i will never leave you.SAYANG DILAH

minimainimira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
minimainimira said...

alala sweetnya..
nak wish jugak la..
happy birthday kak mam..
thanks for the diet advice although it's 4 tiku..hahaha

awatif 'adilah atan said...

kakmam buat scene...ahahahaha. aku mmg takkan ckp. tanak. hek. tapi aku tules. wakakakak. sama la kan. ces. bongoks.

Anonymous said...

hahaha....pdn muka hg!
kakmam,hepi besday~
;)