Wednesday 13 August 2008

birthday wishes

ironically, this is not a birthday wish for me, but dedicated to the people who made me the person i am...

To Mak,
i thank you ever so much for the pain youve been going through giving birth to me, bringing me up, and stand my turbulance. i adore every quality in you, which amazes me every second i think about you. you're a great role model. you're the greates mum, and yet youre a cool friend. how i wish i could spend birthday with you, but never mind. i am here for you anyway.

To Arwah Abah,
lately i realise that i possess your quality. things i have done in these past few days made me think of you, because that is just the thing that you would do. and that made me happy, coz i know you live inside me. i pray for you in every Du'a. i thank God for giving me you, to give me chance to spend 20 years in your love. i thank Him for giving me enough time to express my love to you. :)

to Kakmam and Kakmelia,
though you always consider me as kakak (to make me look older, but you ARE OLDER than me anyway), i am still in need of your guidance. i like the way we merepek, and the way you listen to me,(and then make fool of me). Kakmam, you set the path of following your own dreams. of never be afraid to study such a THICK book. youve made it now. Kakmelia, the one yg kuat merapu, you bring colours (coz u talk nonsense...haha). you bring 2 rascals into our life. two rascals that brighten up our days, and sometimes drive us up the wall.

to Bangmet and Saddam,
the two men in the house. it is you that we hold on to after abah. Bangmet, i am still amaze of the way you handle money. and i still wonder, would i be able to do that. Saddam, you proved that you are no joke. remember arwah abah's expression when you handed him your result?

to Maman, and Imran
iim, sorry i didnt send you cards (yours will be in Nov). though you dont know how to read yet, but you will read this someday. i apologize for scolding you and stuff (but sometimes you drive me mad..)how dull my day would be without the two of you. maman, next two years, we will be celebrating our birthdays together, and i will organize it for us. ive done that before, trust me. go on and ask maktok. and for iim, ill send you another cards next. (and no, you dont have to change your name to 'Aiman', to own maman's card. ill send one, with your name in front of it.

to friends, (and foe?), nah, kidding...
i apologize for my wrongdoings. i apoligize for every single thing, even the slightest mistake. i cannot turn back the time, and as human, i make lots of mistakes. countless of em. and i am glad to have you, or else i wont be the person i am now.

to housemates (Hana, Nad, Zati)...
gosh! how cudnt i sense the pre-birthday party? how can i not know that IT IS MY SWEATER. it is lovely, and i cant take it off. thanks, for being there. esp thru my hard times. mean it.
LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!

to KAMI
hurm..we're worlds apart now. but i didnt say my slogan this time. u said that for me.thanks. i dont have the words to desribe how i miss the three of you. kalau la ade pintu doraemon...

to my CATS...
how can i live without cats? i wont be me!! beetho..balek umah, wish mama!!!

lots of love,
awatif adilah atan

2 comments:

aleisA said...

i link urs to mine aite?

putbest said...

tiku! i miss u! haish. reading ur posts makes me miss u la! why eh tiku? maybe because of ur composed way of expressing ur thoughts! i miss that. u know how i am. berserabut.hahah