Tuesday 10 June 2008

sisterhood

few times she asked me, "dilah, bila nak tules pasal kakmam?" i normally reply that i will, one day. so, today is the day. first and foremost, i need to apologize coz this wont be precise coz i am very sleepy and tired now but i feel like writing a bit about her.
she is two years older than me, and we got close since i entered boarding school. i remember she got excited when i came back from jb. the first night would filled up with chatting sampai ttdo. she would biseng2 when its time for me to balek skola balek. i dunno why.
i would say she is a strong-willed person. g umah tok, bawak buku tebal2. dahla tebal, there's signs that she visited the page more than once. (which i would seldom do). as time goes, i started to open up to her, meaning really share things. its hard for me to do so coz i grew up among friends. i spent my adolescence among kengkawan kat jb. so i am not use to share feelings with family. however, as i am far from home now...she is the one i turn to when i need someone to talk to. sometimes i just call her to have a small chat, which we will talk nonsense. i believe i favourite topic is about our nephews. maman buat itu, iim nyanyi..and stuff. i admit that i CANNOT imagine my life without her. she is my accountant, she is my pa, she is my fashion designer, she is my counselor, she is my everything.
to be continued...

0 comments: